Tankless Water Heater Systems, Tankless Water Heaters & Tankless Water Heater BenefitsTucson, AZ, Casas Adobes, AZ & Catalina Foothills, AZ
Tankless or on-demand water heaters offer numerous advantages over conventional tank-style models. While the upfront cost of purchase and installation is higher, the energy and operational savings over the longer lifespan work to recover the investment. If you’ve been wondering if tankless water heating is right for your household, Temperature Control, Inc. is happy to provide insight, assistance and installation.
Tankless Water Heaters from Temperature Control, Inc.
Locally owned and operated since 1982, we offer a complete range of expert plumbing services across Tucson, Casas Adobes, and Catalina Foothills, AZ. Draw from our experience and knowledge. We explain options, explore modern features and remain within budget. Our goal is not to sell you on something but to ensure worthwhile improvement and total satisfaction with the perfect solution.
Some of the Advantages of Tankless Water Heating:
– Rather than consuming energy to maintain the temperature of forty to fifty gallons of water 24/7, a tankless system heats water as needed. This modern alternative eliminates standby heat loss. According to the U.S. Department of energy, on-demand water heaters are anywhere from 8% to 50% more efficient than tank-style models. The exact energy savings depends on household consumption and model of water heater.
Endless hot water
– Within the maximum allowable flow rate, tankless water heaters produce an endless supply of hot water. There’s no long wait for the water to heat up to the perfect temperature, and no matter how long you stand in the shower, you won’t run short of hot water.
– Typically mounted to the wall, the tankless unit is typically around the size of a small suitcase. Average dimensions are 27” tall, 18” wide and 10” deep. By comparison, the average tank is a cylinder somewhere between 54 to 60” tall and 20” in diameter.
No water damage
– Over time, tank-style heaters corrode and can eventually leak. They can even rupture and flood the basement. With on-demand water heaters, there’s no tank and no worries over leaks or the resulting damage.
– Tank-style water heaters normally last between 8 and 12 years. Tankless water heaters include easily replaceable parts and can be expected to provide upwards of twenty years of reliable operation.