VRF System Repair, VRF System Service & VRF SystemCasas Adobes, AZ, Tucson, AZ & Catalina Foothills, AZ
Casas Adobes VRF System Repairs
If you’re looking to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of your residential or light commercial property, Temperature Control, Inc. provides rewarding and versatile choices. Keeping up with innovation, we open up incredible opportunities to take superior control over indoor temperature, trim utility bills and save space with a VRF HVAC system. The beauty of Variable Refrigerant Flow is the ability to separately regulate the amount of refrigerant delivered to each specific air handler.
VRFs are similar to conventional HVAC models in that they are air-cooled and refrigerant based. However, the system combines an outdoor condenser with multiple, slim-profile air handlers that can be independently adjusted for the ultimate in zoned conditioning. Plus, there’s the capability of heating one room while simultaneously cooling another. Certain systems will even repurpose the heat drawn from the cooling process to raise temperature in other areas.
Your VRF System Professionals
The NATE-certified professionals from Temperature Control, Inc. design the ideal VRF to suit your residential or commercial layout, challenges and goals. We further handle the repairs and tune-ups for all makes and models and remain on-call for 24/7 emergency response in Casa Adobes. Call (520) 815-5665 to learn more, set up scheduling and maximize advantages of your VRF system.
Benefits of a VRF system include:
- Energy efficiency – The combination of zone control and supplying only the amount of energy required adds up to incredible efficiency and cost savings. Plus, there’s the opportunity for heat recovery.
- Simultaneous heating and cooling – It’s no problem to heat one zone while cooling another.
- Quiet operation – The outdoor placement of the condensing unit and small air handlers rather than one big unit helps to minimize sound levels.
- Reliability – The system only runs when required, uses only as much refrigerant as needed, reducing the workload, lessening wear and tear and resulting in fewer problems.
- Space savings – No ducts and the slim profile of air handlers helps to free up valuable space.
- Advanced control options – Regulate temperature in the various zones by way of your smartphone.