Drain Repair Service, Drain Repairs & Repairing DrainsTucson, AZ, Catalina, AZ, Amphi, AZ, Tortolita, AZ, Catalina Foothills, AZ & Casas Adobes, AZ
While drains tend to be very reliable, constant use can lead to some concerns. Pipes in good condition don’t run slowly or frequently clog. If you notice signs of a problem, stay away from DIY drain clearing and off-the-shelf chemical products. These attempts can actually damage pipes and make matters far worse. Reaching out to professionals from Temperature Control, Inc. is the right decision.
Contact Temperature Control, Inc. for Drainage Solutions
With prompt action, we can help you avoid the greater expense of chronic malfunctions, excavation, and expensive replacement projects. Give us a call at (520) 815-5665 or fill out our contact form to schedule a convenient time for drain repairs anywhere across Tucson, Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Amphi, Flowing Wells, Oro Valley, Tortolita, and Catalina, AZ. For emergency situations, our plumbers are on the road and prepared for the toughest challenges, 24/7.
Locally owned and operated, Temperature Control, Inc. is always your nearby and trusted solution to all types of drain issues. We bring 41 years of experience, proven protocols, and advanced plumbing technology to every job. Our goal is not only to return your drains to proper working order but to achieve affordable and lasting solutions.
Here are a few common drain difficulties that require professional plumbing services:
- Slow drains are signs of a clog. There may be a buildup of grease, hair, mineral deposits, and waste creating a blockage. Temperature Control, Inc. inspects to determine the cause of the problem and provides a comprehensive cleaning to restore peak performance.
- Frequent clogs can be the result of food particles, grease, hair or debris washed down the drain. We have the tools, skills, and resources to unclog and clean drains without damaging the system.
- Nasty odors are often the result of old food stuck in the drain. Along with creating a clog, the debris can draw in pests and critters. It’s best to have your drains checked right away.
- Odd noises are indications of a broken or malfunctioning pipe. There might be a series of plumbing concerns in your pipes. If left untreated, these drainage issues can turn disastrous.
- Flooding from drains filling with water or shooting back into the sink stems from a clogged drain. We highly recommend getting in touch with us to avoid expensive damage.
- Root infiltration into the sewer or septic plumbing creates cracks and leaks that quickly escalate into huge headaches if not addressed ASAP. Once roots enter a pipe, they rapidly seek further moisture and grow out of control.
- Improper plumbing installation should be dealt with sooner rather than later. The one-time cost of repairs can prevent countless future drain problems, frustration and expense.
Repairing Drains in Catalina Foothills, AZ | Drain Repair Service Casas Adobes, AZ | Drain Repairs Tortolita, AZ