Heat Pump Installation, Heat Pump Systems & Heat Pump AdvantagesTucson, AZ, Amphi, AZ, Casas Adobes, AZ, Catalina Foothills, AZ, Flowing Wells, AZ & Tortolita, AZ
If you’re considering a heat pump for your home in Tucson, AZ and surrounding areas, reach out to Temperature Control, Inc. to learn more and find the perfect fit for your needs. Locally owned and operated, we’ve been on the job since 1982. Our NATE-certified, ACCA-certified technicians customize our recommendations, prioritize quality equipment and follow exacting installation protocols to make sure you’re totally delighted with the outcome.
Get a Heat Pump Installed by Temperature Control, Inc. Today!
Call us at (520) 815-5665 or fill out our online contact form to get started. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we open up incredible opportunities to elevate comfort, safety, efficiency, air quality and so much more. Modern heat pumps are smart systems that automatically adapt output to demand. Providing only the exact amount of cooling or heating necessary, the equipment runs at lower speeds, maintains a consistent temperature, minimizes wear and tear, and achieves outstanding efficiency levels.
Temperature Control, Inc. covers all services for all makes, models, and types of residential and light commercial heat pumps across Tucson, Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Amphi, Flowing Wells, Oro Valley, Tortolita, and Catalina, AZ.
Here are some of the perks of heat pumps:
- Energy efficiency – In the winter, the heat pump draws ambient heat from the outdoor air and delivers it inside. In the summer, the process reverses. There is no combustion necessary to create heat, making heat pumps especially energy efficient.
- Two in one – You don’t need to buy an air conditioner and a furnace. A heat pump combines cooling and heating into a single unit, saving space and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Better air quality – By circulating and mixing outside air with indoor air, the heat pump improves air quality inside the home. Plus, heat pumps don’t add to concerns about insufficient humidity.
- Quiet operation – With the compressor installed outside, noise levels are kept to a minimum. Heat pumps also tend to operate more quietly than conventional HVAC systems.
- Environmentally friendly – Because the heat pump eliminates the burning of fossil fuels, there are no concerns with carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, fumes, or greenhouse gasses. These innovative options are wonderfully environmentally responsible, clean, and safe.
Heat Pump Installation in Amphi, AZ | Heat Pump Systems Catalina, AZ | Heat Pump Advantages Oro Valley, AZ