Electric Furnace Installation, Electric Furnace Advantages & Electric FurnaceTucson, AZ, Catalina Foothills, AZ & Casas Adobes, AZ
Are you looking into an alternative to conventional oil and gas furnaces? Consider an electric furnace. Temperature Control, Inc. is happy to answer any question you might have, provide insight and handle proper installation. Our 41 years of experience adds up to hands-on knowledge of all types of heating systems. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, our NATE-certified technicians draw from a versatile line of options and customize recommendations to best suit your objectives and needs.
Here Are Some Advantages of an Electric Furnace:
– Because electric furnaces don’t burn fossil fuels to generate heat, there are no concerns over dangerous oil or gas leaks, carbon monoxide or fumes. Eliminating the combustion process significantly reduces the risk of fire.
– A properly maintained electric furnace uses fewer units of energy to operate than a gas furnace, reducing running costs.
Lower start up cost
– An electric furnace usually costs less than a similarly sized gas option.
Longer service life
– With regular maintenance, an electric furnace provides an average lifespan of upwards of twenty years. The average gas furnace typically offers a lifespan of ten to fifteen years.
Electricity is readily available
– You might not have natural gas hookups or access to oil delivery, but you certainly have electric service.