Plumbing Emergency, Emergency Plumbing Repair & Emergency Plumbing ServiceTucson, AZ, Casas Adobes, AZ & Catalina Foothills, AZ
Plumbing plays a vital role in the everyday functions and conveniences of the home. Plumbing emergencies can be disruptive, stressful and can get expensive if not handled quickly and properly. It’s essential to choose a trusted and dependable plumbing company to call when there’s a sudden and potentially disastrous problem. Temperature Control, Inc. is locally owned and operated and available 24/7 to answer with skilled assistance across Tucson, Casas Adobes, and Catalina Foothills, AZ.
Handling plumbing emergencies for 41 years, we’re prepared for everything. Here are a few of the most common urgent concerns:
– Soap scum, hair, grease and food particles can gradually build up and lead to blockages in the drain pipes. Watch for foul odors from the drains and slow-drainage. Things that don’t belong down the drain such as diapers, paper towels, Q-tips, feminine products, cat litter and toys cause sudden clogs. Pouring harsh chemical cleaners down the drains degrades the lining of the pipes and results in leaks.Let our professionals safely solve the problem.
– Often the result of a clog further down the drain, overflowing toilets aren’t always solved by a plunger. The need for frequent plunging requires plumbing service. Be aware that even “flushable” wipes do not effectively disintegrate and tend to adhere to the walls of sewer lines. They buildup, block drainage and cause sewage backflow into the home.
– A total clog in the line is a catastrophe, leaving nowhere for the sewage to go other than back up the drains and into the home. Cotton balls, Q-tips, diapers, wipes, feminine products, grease, bones and hair can often be blamed for sewage backup. With the potential health hazard, mess and damage, the situation needs to be resolved as soon as possible.
– Tree root infiltration, feeze, ground shifting/sinking or severe clogs can result in a burst pipe. Immediately shut off the main water supply. Reach out to Temperature Control, Inc. right away.
Water heater leaks
– A malfunctioning water heater disrupts daily activities, including showering and washing dishes and clothes. Even a small leak can add up to a great deal of damage, waste and expense. The issue may go undetected until walls and flooring become stained or soggy. In some instances, the water tank will rupture and create flooding. Temperature Control, Inc. handles water heater maintenance, repairs and replacements.