Plumbing Leak Repair Services, Repairing Plumbing Leaks & Plumbing Leak RepairTucson, AZ, Catalina Foothills, AZ, Casas Adobes, AZ, Oro Valley, AZ, Amphi, AZ & Catalina, AZ
Leaking pipes can be responsible for extensive damage to the home and major expenses. While some leaks are obvious, others are hidden behind walls or under floors and can go unnoticed for quite some time. If you suspect a plumbing leak, don’t wait to get in touch with the professionals from Temperature Control, Inc.. We have the experience, expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to pinpoint and resolve plumbing problems.
Here Are Some Telltale Signs of a Plumbing Leak:
Visible damage to walls or ceilings
– Warped walls, sagging ceilings, stains and bubbling, cracked or peeling paint are indications of moisture and a problem.
Low water pressure
– If you turn on the faucet or shower and instead of a rush of water, you get a trickle, the water is probably escaping the system through a leak prior to reaching the fixture.
Mold and mildew
– For mold to get started, a surface needs to be damp for 24 to 48 hours. The moisture from a leaky pipe provides ideal conditions for fungi to thrive.
Increase in the water bill
– If you aren’t suddenly watering the lawn or using more water, the water bill shouldn’t spike. A leak is the most likely cause.
– Even if you can’t see mold or mildew, you might detect a musty odor. You might also smell stale water that has accumulated.
Emergency Leak Repair from Temperature Control, Inc.
For leak repairs anywhere across Tucson, Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Amphi, Flowing Wells, Oro Valley, Tortolita, and Catalina, AZ, Temperature Control, Inc. answers emergency needs 24/7. We are locally owned and operated and dedicated to providing our community prompt, exceptional and trusted services at affordable prices. We’re always here to help!