Ductless Mini Split, Furnace & Traditional Furnace UnitTucson, AZ, Flowing Wells, AZ, Oro Valley, AZ, Catalina Foothills, AZ, Catalina, AZ & Casas Adobes, AZ
Let Our Experts Find the HVAC System That’s Right for You!
The weather in Tucson, AZ and surrounding areas makes both heating and cooling necessary. For your home or commercial space, you have options. Temperature Control, Inc. is happy to assist you in exploring opportunities and making ideal choices to optimize comfort, energy efficiency, control, and cost savings. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, our line of HVAC systems meets every need with outstanding quality, durability, and innovation.
We invite calls to (520) 815-5665 or fill out our handy online form to get in touch. Let’s discuss your plans and goals. Our NATE-certified technicians provide knowledgeable recommendations and handle proper system design, installation, and essential maintenance. If you’re debating between a ductless heat pump and a traditional furnace, we’ll take a look at your specific situation to determine the best fit. Locally owned and operated, we cover residential and light commercial HVAC services across Tucson, Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Amphi, Flowing Wells, Oro Valley, Tortolita, and Catalina, AZ.
Ductless HVAC System vs. Traditional Furnace:
- Are you planning to heat the whole house or a few rooms? The typical ductless mini split is a 12,000 BTU unit, which will both heat and cool about 450 to 550 square feet. Multi-split units can be combined to efficiently temperature control a larger home. However, installation costs increase, making a furnace the less expensive choice.
- Do you have ductwork? For houses lacking conventional ductwork, a ductless heat pump is a space-saving, energy-saving, and cost-saving solution. These systems install without renovation or mess and are typically up and running in a single day. If the home is already outfitted with ductwork, installing a furnace makes better financial sense.
- How about energy efficiency? Ductless heat pumps have an advantage when it comes to efficiency. They eliminate the energy losses of ductwork and take advantage of free ambient heat in the outdoor air. There is no combustion process, making them especially environmentally friendly as well.
- Do you mind the air handlers? While the central furnace utilizes supply and returns vents, the majority of ductless systems include air handlers mounted on the wall. They are designed to a modern and slim profile yet still impact aesthetics.
- Would you like zone control? Both furnaces and ductless split systems provide zoning opportunities. The ductless option is less expensive. Each air handler allows customized settings, catering to the needs of the individual room and the preferences of individual people.
- Want to cool too? A ductless heat pump combines both heating and cooling capacity. Whether to entirely handle your year-round temperature control or to supplement the central air conditioner/furnace, the right configuration of ductless HVAC can significantly reduce utility bills and elevate comfort.
Traditional Furnace Unit in Catalina, AZ | Ductless HVAC System Tortolita, AZ | Ductless Mini Split Casas Adobes, AZ