AC Not On, Air Conditioner Repair & AC RepairTucson, AZ, Casas Adobes, AZ & Catalina Foothills, AZ
In Tucson, AZ and surrounding areas, the air conditioner is essential. If the cooling system refuses to start, you need prompt assistance and effective solutions. Temperature Control, Inc. is always available to help. Locally owned and operated since 1982, we are up to every challenge with all makes and models of residential and commercial equipment. Our team is NATE-certified, ACCA-certified and on-call 24/7 for emergency assistance across Tucson, Casas Adobes, and Catalina Foothills, AZ.
Reasons Why the air conditioner Might Not Turn On:
Tripped circuit breaker
– Circuit breakers trip due to electrical faults such as a power surge, faulty component or an excess of current.
– When a combination of appliances or operations draw too much power from the circuit, you can blow a fuse. A common culprit is a multiple outlet adapter plugged into a socket.
Dirty air filters
– The AC absorbs water droplets that can freeze and form a layer of ice on the coils due to dirty air filters.
Dirty evaporator coils
– A buildup of debris on components such as evaporator coils reduces efficiency and can result in total system failure.
– The air conditioner will refuse to start up or function if there’s a refrigerant leak.
– You may have heard some odd noises before the AC quit working. The problem might be with a faulty motor.
– If the wires that connect the AC to an outlet become damaged, loose or corroded, the system will fail to operate.
– Dead batteries, outdated or broken thermostat can prevent the air conditioner from starting up.